A little nervous?

Sure I am, just a tad. We leave on Wednesday ... everything is packed and ready to go and so are we. I am 99 percent excited about The Grand Tour but also one percent nervous. That's not too bad!




I cannot believe the Big Day is almost here. On Wednesday we fly Dayton-to-Atlanta, then Atlanta-to Dublin, arriving Thursday morning. The Mister always says he relaxes on trips when "the wheels are in the well," as in when the plane has taken off and the landing wheels are drawn up. I relax when we leave our driveway because, for me, that's the true start of vacation.

Thanks to each of you who has been excited with us and for us about this unusual undertaking. Your interest and enthusiasm for The Grand Tour has meant a great deal to me.

This probably is my last post from home, but I'll start posting in Europe soon. Please email and text me while I'm away. Promise? We have unlimited capacities for each and I need to know what's going on with family and friends.

Popular Posts